I am more than thrilled to welcome you to the new site for The Woven Moments.
Have a look around but definitely notice the following:
1. You can now follow by RSS, facebook, or twitter (or ALL THREE!) Just click on the fancy schmancy buttons at the top right corner of this page.
2. You can also subscribe by email and get posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they are published. Fancy!
3. The home page includes excerpts from several posts so you can catch up if you’ve missed a couple.
4. If you are a fellow blogger and want to show some love, you can grab a button (bottom right corner) and add to your blog.
5. There is a NEW “about me” page and I will write something fabulously refreshing and witty, as soon as I figure out what the hell I’m doing.
6. Comments….oh, comments. Right now, only about 30% of comments made the migration. If you don’t see one of your comments on any given post, I do apologize. It isn’t personal, I promise. I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!
I have a post ready to go for tomorrow but I ask for your patience as I figure out Word Press and all of the many whistles and bells that go with it. Posts in the next few days may be delayed while I get my feet wet in this brave new world.
Thanks for reading!!!