Have you picked up that last bit of wrapping paper sticking to the floor? Have you gotten that last grease stain off the stovetop? No?
As we near the New Year, it’s time to gather the energy to pack up those holiday decorations once again. Time to look back before we look forward. And it’s time for Show Your Work!
It all started when I thought,
Wouldn’t it be great if we could all link up our favorite post from the last month? And read what other writers put out there as their best work?”
The best part of this linky is that any blogger can participate without creating new content. Just take a look back at your December posts, pull your fave, and throw the link up. Easy peasy.
1. Put your best post forward! Pick your favorite post from the month of December.
2. Grab the badge (html in the right sidebar) and add it to your post.
3. Link up using the linky tools below.
4. Share some comment love with the other links.
5. Be sure to tweet, Facebook, stumble, and sky write about your “Show Your Work” post.
You have until January 3rd (at 11:59pm) to link up. And I, for one, can’t wait to read your posts.
Spread the word! The more bloggers participate, the more we can all revel in each other’s brilliance.