We’ve made the resolutions; we went to the gym, we cut back on the sweets, we did our best to stop swearing.
As January draws to a close, it’s time to take a day off from Pilates, sneak in a brownie, and throw out an F-bomb. It’s also time for Show Your Work!
It all started when I thought,
Wouldn’t it be great if we could all link up our favorite post from the last month? And read what other writers put out there as their best work?”
The best part of this linky is that any blogger can participate without creating new content. Just take a look back at your January posts, pull your fave, and throw the link up. Easy peasy.
1. Put your best post forward! Pick your favorite post from the month of January.
2. Grab the badge (html in the right sidebar) and add it to your post.
3. Link up using the linky tools below.
4. Share some comment love with as many of the other links as you can.
5. Be sure to tweet, Facebook, stumble, and sky write about your “Show Your Work” post.
You have until Friday, February 3rd (at 11:59pm) to link up. And I, for one, can’t wait to read your posts.
Spread the word! The more bloggers participate, the more we can all revel in each other’s brilliance.